Inocente is a short documentary directed by Sean Fine and
Andrea Nix, explores the dark side of childhood. Inocente has every reason to
be dark and grim. The 15 year old from San Diego has been homeless most of her
life. However, the aspiring artist chooses to live her life. However, the
aspiring artist chooses to live her life in full, vibrant color. One of the
quotes that really got to me is where Inocente was talking about why she got
into art. “I was going to the Monarch School in San Diego. ARTS (A reason to
survive) offered an after school program. It was about five years ago… We would
do collages, painting, water colors. Painting was more my calling… Sometimes I recycle
canvases. There was a canvas that I added onto because I felt like adding onto
it would be better than painting over it. I wouldn’t like it if someone painted
over my art... Kids really inspire me because when they paint they don’t really
care about mistakes. That’s the way I paint. If I spill paint I leave it as is.”
As you see she doesn’t care about mistakes she just enjoys the life in
painting. It was her way of getting away from her problems. I’m proud to be an
artist and she inspired me to never give up and continue perusing your dreams. I
believe what I feel because she was homeless and she strived to do her best.
That shows anything is possible if you put your mind to it. She never gave up
even though she was homeless she ended up having her own art show and sold all
her paintings. That’s pretty amazing if you ask me. Just continue following
dreams because they can come true if you try hard enough. So ask yourself this,
is it possible to achieve dreams? Regardless of your situation. Yes it is so go
out there and make it happen, because anything is possible.My blogger will include anything and everything. I say whats on my mind weather you like it or not.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Inocente: Persuing Dreams
Inocente is a short documentary directed by Sean Fine and
Andrea Nix, explores the dark side of childhood. Inocente has every reason to
be dark and grim. The 15 year old from San Diego has been homeless most of her
life. However, the aspiring artist chooses to live her life. However, the
aspiring artist chooses to live her life in full, vibrant color. One of the
quotes that really got to me is where Inocente was talking about why she got
into art. “I was going to the Monarch School in San Diego. ARTS (A reason to
survive) offered an after school program. It was about five years ago… We would
do collages, painting, water colors. Painting was more my calling… Sometimes I recycle
canvases. There was a canvas that I added onto because I felt like adding onto
it would be better than painting over it. I wouldn’t like it if someone painted
over my art... Kids really inspire me because when they paint they don’t really
care about mistakes. That’s the way I paint. If I spill paint I leave it as is.”
As you see she doesn’t care about mistakes she just enjoys the life in
painting. It was her way of getting away from her problems. I’m proud to be an
artist and she inspired me to never give up and continue perusing your dreams. I
believe what I feel because she was homeless and she strived to do her best.
That shows anything is possible if you put your mind to it. She never gave up
even though she was homeless she ended up having her own art show and sold all
her paintings. That’s pretty amazing if you ask me. Just continue following
dreams because they can come true if you try hard enough. So ask yourself this,
is it possible to achieve dreams? Regardless of your situation. Yes it is so go
out there and make it happen, because anything is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment